Yay! You got your Flower Pencil Craft Kit. Here’s the instructions. HAPPY CREATING!
Step 1, color your paper(s). Use markers, crayons, colored pencils whatever pleases your artistic vision.
Step 2, watch this video to see how to fold, cut and assemble your paper flower pencil. A step by step follow along list of instructions is also below the video!
- Fold your paper diagonally three times. (Skip to step 8 for the Under 6 craft kit).
- Hold your folded triangle between your thumb and forefinger with the fold facing the right (if right handed).
- Cut a petal shape from right to left.
- Repeat steps 1-3, four times for every flower.
- Trim the tip off the flower (about a mm).
- Open the flower petals.
- Trim one section from the first petal, 2 from the second, 3 from the 3rd and 4 from the 4th. Keep the larger sections you may discard the small ones.
- Glue the inner petals together.
- Place the largest petal on the pencil and with a THIN bead of glue attach the second layer of petals. Repeat for petals 3 and 4.
- Leave the pencil upright somewhere to dry.
- ENJOY YOUR NEW PENCIL! Please share your creations on social media and tag us! @semperamicicrafts on Facebook and Instagram!